Busines Analyst – Business Change
Business Analyst – Change – Oxfordshire – Permanent – £45,000
An opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst with experience in Change projects to join a Defence and Aerospace organisation, based in Oxfordshire.
You will work with the Business Change Group to ensure that there are sufficient, quality metric developed in order to drive business decision making and wider business improvement within the Business Stream.
You will help to build business, commercial and analytical focus throughout the company.
You will be working with the Head of Knowledge Information and Technology to implement necessary technological solutions required to gather, collate and analyse data and support business decision making.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
– Demonstrable working knowledge within a Business Analyst position
– Knowledge of IT and Data Modelling tools/techniques
– Experience of producing business cases and recommendations
– Experience of analysing large volumes of complex data to understand root causes and deliver key business insights
– Experience of running workshops and process mapping to help understand business problems and identify the right solutions
– Work with the Business Change Leadership Group to ensure that sufficient, quality metrics are developed in order to drive business decision making and wider business improvement
– Lead a review of applicable Business Stream processes, define Business Stream specific Key Performance Indicators and associated key data requirements with your Business Stream team to help achieve a company-wide, single, robust data set
– Using data modelling practices and working with Finance, build understanding amongst your Business Stream team of the cost and revenue impacts of their operations and decision making
– Working with the Head of Information Systems, Information Systems Analyst and Data Analysts to implement technology solutions to gather, collate and analyse Business Stream data and reporting requirements
– Help to drive business focus and analysis within your Business Stream, by challenging current processes, leading business case development for key investment and business decisions, securing support from Commercial/Financial functions and identifying value propositions
– Create ideas and recommendations for strategic and operational improvements and perform risk/opportunity analysis to support such recommendations
– Work with the Business Improvement team to implement recommendations and Business Improvement initiatives
– Produce reports and business plans to support recommendations
– Identify enablers and constraints to efficient operations and proactively address these matters through recommendations and the use of problem solving techniques
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.