Business Analyst – 6 month contract with the view to extend – up to £400 a day – inside ir35 – Winchester
6 month contract
Start date: asap
1* Business Analyst
It should be note that the successful candidates will be working in a pool of both contract and permanent BA’s who will be assigned to a variety of projects.
* Support Business Relationship Managers and Architecture teams to translate business requirements to IT requirements and solutions specifically around Virtual Learning Environments serving multiple organisations/partners needs
* Identify interdependencies
* Understand constraints
* Scope and size solutions
* Manage and control changes to requirements throughout the project lifecycle
Support business case development:
* Support the Service Development team to suggest a high level functional solution
* Develop project estimates (in conjunction with the Project and Solutions teams)
* Develop high level financial model
Essential Skills and experience
* Public sector and Technology experience specifically around Virtual Learning Environments
* Experience in business requirements gathering, and in translating business requirements in technology requirements
* Business Case including finance
* Ability to understand business strategy and drivers
* Ability to translate business requirements to technology requirements
* Qualified to degree level or equivalent
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Customer management skills
* Good analytical skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Happy to work independently or as part of a larger project or programme team
Desirable skills & experience
* Preferably experience of medium to large organisations
* Business Analysis qualifications
* No shift work or working from home.
* The role is in our Winchester HQ office, which is a 10 minute walk from the train station.
* Preferably start date asap
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.