Business Manager – Systems Safety, Health & Wellbeing London 4 Month Contract – £450 – £650
The role requires the individual to support the director and the leadership team through the development of a rolling business plan including forward commitments, the accurate reporting of KPI’s and for identifying, documenting and reporting risks to enable the directorate to discharge their responsibilities to the large organisation.
– To establish and provide the directorate with visibility and a mechanism of approval of new work entering the directorate
– To capture and track the business issues and risks for the directorate; ensure actions are made in a timely manner and ensure appropriate closure to commitments
– To provide monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on corporate compliance as required by the directorate and as per corporate policy
– To support the development of the directorate’s people agenda including alignment to HR policy, organisation design and development and other activities that may be required from time to time.
– Project Management/ PMO
– Business Process Expertise
– General or operational management role with responsibility for business strategy, planning and processes.
– Commercial, Project and Risk Management or Quality and Safety Management experience at a senior level, ideally in a regulated commercial environment
– Strong influencing skills and the ability to build credibility to develop strong working relationships and networks.
– Experience of managing budgets and large revenue streams.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.