Category Specialist – Central London – FTC – £40,000-£45,000
Excipion are working on behalf of one of the words largest organisations in a search for a Category Specialist.
We are looking for someone with a Category/Buying background in Retail or Technology who thrives on growing a business.
You will be responsible for helping the category buyer to build and grow business. This includes helping to drive the assortment, promotions and relationships necessary to build upon the existing merchandising strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist category buyer with product assortment for Stores
- Item set up
- Promo set up
- Run and maintain a variety of reports to help analyse the business
- Maintain category promotion calendar (rolling 12 months)
- Participate in supplier calls and meetings to help run the business
- Track and monitor technology blogs to ensure we are staying ahead of the curve on products and trends
Candidates should have the following:
- Demonstrated track record of driving results with integrity
- Principled and transparent approach to decision making and communications
- Keen knowledge and ability to effectively analyze and apply findings about industry dynamics
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate across organisational boundaries
- Passionate interest in technology and products
If you are interested in working for a great organisation plea