Internal Communications Manager- £50,000-54,000 per annum-Contract- Reading
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Reading.
– This role will focus on driving the management and execution of communications programmes, processes, strategies and tactics in support of the client’s Internal Communications goals in the UK
– This role closely aligns and integrates with the overall communications vision and narratives
– This role will work closely with the Head of Internal Communications, Internal Communications graduate and retained internal communications agency as well as key business stakeholders
– An expert in all matters related to internal communications and employee engagement, the role is balanced between strategy development, implementation and expert communications counsel
– Consistent management, delivery and execution of internal communications programmes to positively impact and advance internal communications goals;
– Advises and supports business stakeholders and leaders based on communications expertise in building the right plans/ execution in support of internal communications goals in the UK;
– Partners with in house resources and teams, in the UK, Redmond, and agency to help create compelling comms deliverables and programmes ensuing coordination and alignment of messages and activities
-; Supports development, tracking and reporting of UK internal communications impact
– Leads implementation, delivery and progress tacking for key UK internal communications programmes and campaigns
Candidate needs to be from a Technology background
This role closes Thursday 6th September at 11am.
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.