Compliance Manager- Birmingham – Permanent – up to £45,000
Excipions leading public sector client are looking for a Compliance Manager to assist with the implementation and management of measures and review processes to protect the organisation and the commercial programme from non-compliance from Procurement regulations and commercial policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising closely with internal stakeholders in the development and implementation of processes, procedures and policies on pre-procurement activity which enables the organisation to make effective, evidence based “go/no go” decisions related to procurement and contract management activity,;
- Undertaking consistency checking for compliance with agreed standards and alignment with key strategies;
- Managing a “critical friend” approach to ensure that all procurement documentation is complete, consistent across all procurements, follows the relevant policies and procedures. In turn ensuring a smooth transition through the Governance & Assurance models;
- Managing and undertaking compliance monitoring as necessary, making recommendations for improvement/training/escalation as appropriate;
The successful candidate will have experience working in a similar role within the public sector
- Have knowledge of NEC3 form of contract
- Experience tendering through OJEU
- Knowledge of procurement and contract management
- Understand the commercial life cycle
This role will suit a Compliance Manager or Assurance Manager or Contract Officer or Contract Lead or Contract Manager or Head of contracts or Risk Manager or Procurement Assurance Manager
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 02392 322 325 for a confidential discussion
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.