Content Manager – London
Content Manager – London – 3 Month contract – £17p/h (umbrella)
You will be designing and developing the intranet site to deliver an aligned Finance intranet with clear links to the British Council’s Learning Management System. You will report into the Learning and Development Manager for the programme and will be responsible for design, implementation, transition and championing of the Finance intranet across the British Council.
– Develop and launch an interim collaboration site to cover short term needs of the programme, and provide new resources for users.
– Work with SMEs to cleanse and archive materials on current Finance intranet site to ensure they are up to date and user friendly.
– Develop the Finance Corporate Intranet site provide a new and up to date, user friendly resource for the organization, which presents all the updated materials and content.
– Act as Content Editor for all Finance content on our intranet.
– Experience of Microsoft Share Point with minimum of 2 years’ experience scoping, designing and developing Collaboration and Intranet sites.
– Work with Finance colleagues in the FTP programme, SBUs and Regions to identify and prioritise changes to the intranet and drive simplification of content.
– Projects with complex multiple changes including business processes
– Hands on effective project management
– Senior stakeholder management
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Adhyne Diaz at Excipion on 02392 322343 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.