Corporate Procurement Manager
Corporate Procurement Manager – Birmingham – £51,500 Permanent
Excipion’s leading public sector client requires a Corporate Procurement Manager to manage the corporate spend across the organisation.
The Corporate Procurement Manager will lead all major procurements across a range of indirect categories.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advises on applicable EU and UK procurement legislation and developments, applicable government policies and procurement routes
- Supports development of appropriate procurement strategies that support value for money objectives
- Develops and maintains a plan of all procurement activity to meet business needs and advises on resource needs and options
- Co-ordinates production of invitation to tender documents, instructions, evaluation plans and reports
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong experience of working within the public sector (preferably central government)
- Have a strong understanding of OJEU\EU regulations along with usage of government frameworks is a must
- Commercial acumen.
- Worked within large procurement transformation project or programmes, as the procurement activity for this role with be very reactive.
- An MCIPS qualification
This role maybe suitable for a HOP or Head Of Procurement or Corporate Procurement Lead or Corporate Procurement Manager or Corporate Procurement Lead or Corporate Procurement Specialist or Senior Category Lead or Senior Category Specialist.
For more information or to apply for this role contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 322 325 to discuss.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.