Defence Business Architect
Defence Business Architect Romsey Perm/FTC
Excipion are working with a leading name in the Defence/Aerospace/Cyber Security industry at their internationally regarded Hampshire location.
We are looking for a Business/Process Architect with a background in the defence, aerospace or communications markets to drive development of effective process and solutions to meet their client’s needs.
Due to the nature of the role, current SC clearance is a minimum requirement.
The role will include travel and working at a number of MOD sites around the UK and is a client facing position experience working in a similar basis and a proven history of developing client relationships is key.
- Development of the business architecture strategy
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Applying a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise as part of a change initiative
- Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organisation and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance
- Defining the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organisational boundaries; identify and describe external entities such as customers, suppliers, and external systems that interact with the business; and describe which people, resources and controls are involved in the processes
- Defining the information assets and the relationships between those information assets across the enterprise
- Experience of business architecture in other Government departments would be an advantage
- Degree Qualified (2.1 or above) or equivalent
- Experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
- Experience using model-based representations of business services and similar; can be adjusted as required to process information about the business
- The ability to visualise and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis
- Experience of modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques such as swim lane diagrams and use of the BPMN
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to create influence
- Ability to build constructive relationships with clients, including adapting to their culture and ways of working
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to summarise, write and deliver concise technical information and to apply appropriate data visualisation techniques
- Application of Architecture Frameworks TOGAF or MODAF
- Understanding of Military Domains such as Communications Bearers, Deployed Networks, Specialised Application Infrastructure, Autonomous Applications and Security & System Management
- Experience within one or more of MOD environments (Air, Land, Maritime, C4ISR)
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package including bonus, private medical insurance and pension, as well as a wide range of flexible benefits.
For more information, hit apply now with an up to date CV, contact details and the best time to call to discuss in more depth.
Defence Business Architect – Ro