Demand Manager Fareham Permanent – £35,000 – £42,000
Excipion’s client is a prestigious Aerospace company, they are a global technology leader in electronics aerospace technology and systems for power quality, hydraulics components, systems and services for industrial and mobile equipment. Our client is looking to recruit a Materials Planner for their team in Fareham.
The Demand Manager will be responsible for a small team of planners and will lead the Demand Management improvement program for the site. You will manage ‘SMART’ improvement initiatives to remove existing performance barriers and to drive desired customer service and financial results, as well as optimizing the setup of the ERP systems to ensure systematic optimization of the inventory levels, planning schedules and supply plans.
- Facilitate the optimization of demand flow from customer order to supply base.
- Streamline existing ERP system procedures and creates roadmaps for the site to achieve “Class A” ERP excellence levels
- Establish and maintain planning parameters in order execution systems to optimize inventory holding costs, piece price and logistics costs
- Drive the deployment of the Aerospace ‘Strategic ERP Rules’ and ensures that the site achieves compliance.
- Coordinate documentation of new processes with systematic training incorporated to insure sustainable improvements.
- Perform Value Stream Mapping of key Materials Management processes, identifying improvement “bursts” and facilitate improvement activity.
- Leads the implementation of Production plan adherence and other key Materials Management measures
- Coordinates cycle counting procedures for the site to achieve acceptable accuracy levels
- Experience managing a team
- Extensive knowledge of ERP/MRP systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This position is likely to suit a Demand Manager or Planning Manager or Supply Planner or Lead Planner or Materials Manager.
To apply for this position please contact Calum Brown on 02392 322 337 or send your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.