Desktop Support Analyst – Reading
Desktop IT Support – Newbury – Full Time – Contract – £18.81ph limited/ umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Support Professional to take up short term contract in Newbury.
This role will involve providing mainly telephone and email based IT support to internal clients.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Troubleshooting problem areas (in person, by telephone, via e-mail or other messaging) in a timely manner
– Remote and on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop and application system problems
– Installation, configuration, testing, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of end-user workstations
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Experience of IT Support – 1st or 2nd line
– Excellent customer service skills
– Good Microsoft and Active Directory knowledge
The rate for this position is £15.50ph limited/ umbrella. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37 hours a week. This is initially for 1 month but may be extended.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Newbury.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group Services on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.