Engineering Buyer – Permanent – £25,000 – £30,000 – Eastleigh
Excipion are recruiting for an Engineering Buyer to join a global leading organisation based in the South East.
The Engineering Buyer will be required to manage the companies spend across electrical components and raw materials ensuring all purchasing provides best value.
The Engineering Buyer work across 2 sites and will liaise mainly with production plant, to understand the material requirements needed to ensure smooth running of the manufacturing line. This will include travel to Wales once or twice a month.
The role will be leading negotiations on high volume\low value components and materials with a range of suppliers ensuring that the relevant lead times & supply assurance guidelines are met.
- Have a background in either manufacturing or engineering.
- Degree qualified, preferably procurement related.
- Experience of reading technical drawings (preferred).
- Be comfortable negotiating and maintaining ongoing supplier relationships.
- Strong communication skills, and be comfortable speaking with all levels of stakeholders.
- SAP experience (preferred)
- Must be a Full UK Driving Licence holder
This role would be suitable for a Buyer or Senior Buyer or Lead Buyer or Assistant Buyer or Purchasing Controller or Purchasing Co-ordinator or Purchasing Specialist or Procurement Specialist or Procurement Executive or Purchaser.
For more information or to apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 322337
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.