ERP L&D Lead
ERP Learning & Development Lead – Contract – London – £500-£525/day
Are you a Learning & Development expert? Do you have experience with ERP systems? Are you focused on Performance?
An exciting opportunity for an experienced L&D Performance Lead to join a fast-growing organisation, within a period of change.
– Managing the equipment under test outsourced service provider contract of delivery
– Agree and sign-off the detailed training deployment plan
– Work with the outsourced service provider to identify key stakeholders heat map for training prior to go-live
– Agree pre and post go-live end-user training
– Agree how best to ensure self-service training is deployed, identify how best to ensure the entire organisation is trained
– Manage feedback and quality of service
– Sign-off Equipment end-user training content with Functional Leads
– Own the end-user training deployment logistics plan
– Manage the training administrators who will ensure training logistics plans are executed
– Experience of on-boarding and embedding end-user training into the business as usual team, post-go-live
Contract initially until end of September 2018
Day rate – £500-£525/day (Umbrella)
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.