ERP Project Manager
ERP Project Manager – Contract – London – £425-£475/day
Are you experience in working with ERPs such as SAP and Oracle? Do you have experience of managing ERP implementations from definition to completion? Are you looking for a new challenging role based in London?
An opportunity for an experience ERP PMO Lead / Project Manager has arisen to join an exciting and fast growing organisation, based in their London offices.
You will be managing the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of ERP related projects. You will establish and maintain the Project Governance lifecycle of the ERP project to satisfy governance and audit criteria.
– Support in the management of the delivery assurance of key ERP project dependencies linked to business readiness project workstreams, coordinating with Project Leads within the wider business, technical Subject Matter Experts and external consultancies
– To manage the ‘Enterprise Systems’ readiness risk in the preparation and mobilisation of the new ERP solution
– To assist in the co-ordination and facilitation of ERP Business Readiness initiatives (Project Governance, People, Process, Systems and Data) in accordance with agreed project management standards
– Produce detailed project plans for all projects, identifying resource requirements, milestones, dependencies and risks as a minimum
– Closely manage and report on the delivery of all projects ensuring effective co-ordination with stakeholders and suppliers
– Establish PMO Governance requirements for the ERP project and provide regular and accurate reports to Stakeholders and the PMO as required including (but not limited to) ERP Steering Committee, Business Transformation Panel and Audit Committee
– Provide effective leadership support to the project team taking appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances
– Chair project review meetings to monitor the progress of the ongoing projects
– Develop and maintain effective channels of communication with all interested parties so that rapid intervention can be taken in the event of delays, issues or changes
– Identify and escalate risks, issues and concerns promptly and effectively
– Manage change control procedures
– Ensure that projects are completely within planned cost, timescale and quality parameters
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.