Group Administrator – London – 3 month contract – £19ph Ltd/Umbrella
Our client are a large organisation based in London looking for a Group Administrator.
The Group Administrator role is beyond the essentials of organising meetings, writing minutes, circulating documents and following committee protocol: it encompasses initiating, planning, implementing and improving meeting and committee arrangements and providing the assistance needed to satisfy the needs of committee chairmen, members and governance groups. This role provides the secretariat management for Standards Committees, System Interface Committees, The British Standards Institution (BSI) Committees and their subgroups plus other committees managed by the team.
Good customer service is key to delivering effectively in this role, through ensuring stakeholders are supported in a timely, consistent and reliable manner, and maintaining an attitude and approach to work that guarantees this.
The greatest challenge in this job is to manage workload peaks and prioritise multiple tasks, to ensure all the stakeholder groups are well supported, whilst responding to numerous deadlines. The most satisfying parts of the job are meeting a wide variety of stakeholders from different parts of the industry and being able to provide professional and effective support to them.
– Coordinating arrangements and communication
– Collating documents
– Providing the necessary documents and agenda for each meeting
– Drafting the minutes of each meeting
– Communicating with stakeholders
– Planning, arranging and maintaining records
To be considered you will have;
– Minute taking experience / typing speed 40 – 50 wpm
– A high level of reading, writing and comprehension of standard English
– Previous experience of supporting and organising committees/ groups
– Proven ability to manage a varied workload and be able to prioritise
– Ability to build very good working relationships with multiple and senior stakeholders
– Writing and reporting – structures information to meet the needs and understanding of the intended audience
– Manages time effectively
For further information and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.