Head of ERP Business Change
Head of ERP Business Change – up to £750 per day London/Birmingham – 6 Month Contract
Excipion are looking for an experienced Head of ERP Business Change for a high profile, critical national infrastructure project. This role is an initial 6-month contract, with the high chance for extension thereafter. This role is paying up to £750 per day for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have experience in planning and overseeing the transition from a legacy ERP system (SAP) to a recent version of Oracle, ideally Oracle Fusion. You would ideally be working in a Business Change Management role and looking for the next step in your career.
You will be responsible for the strategic definition and management of the change process for deploying and integrating new enterprise wide Strategic ERP application capabilities into the business. The process will need to be compliant with a number of different groups/agendas within the wider business. You will need to be confident with using your own initiative and liaising with stakeholders across the business. This role requires you to have experience in delivering change to people, process and technology, striving to achieve business improvement.
– Strategic ERP business change application planning and management.
– Strong motivation and abilities to engage effectively with IT and business teams.
– Confident, clear and organised thinker, able to plan and deliver excellence.
– Desire to deliver pragmatic outcomes that provide advantage to the business.
– Ability to produce high quality communications and reports.
– Well experienced in IT business change in different types of projects
– Experience in using both agile and waterfall methods
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, would like to review a job description or want to apply then please hit the apply button now!
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.