Housing Administrator – Borehamwood – 3 Month Contract – £14.68 – £17.26p/h
A new opportunity has become available for a Housing Administrator at a large property group based in Borehamwood. We are looking for a candidate with excellent knowledge of housing process and trades. Candidate must have experience of grounds maintenance and state service.
– Monitor/record and process estate inspections/zoning information as necessary
– Action gas safety processes, book appointments, liaise with contractors and update the database
– Monitor and deal with outstanding call backs for the team as required
– Update and maintain the spreadsheets and databases used within the region to monitor performance
– Process and pay utility bills by verifying the information and contacting the relevant utility
– Record accurate service charge information and feed back to the team with deadlines
– Excellent knowledge of housing process and trades
– Grounds maintenance and state service experience
– Experience of working in a housing, social housing or council environment
– Ability to use Microsoft Office applications to produce general correspondence
– Ability to use Contact Manager and In house database system
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Adhyne Diaz at Excipion on 02392 322343 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.