ICT Project Manager – Library Services
IT Project Manager – Library Services – London – Full Time – Contract – £20 – £22ph limited/ umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager to take up a short term 3 month contract in London. You will be working in the Shared Digital Team, which is aligned to the Libraries Capital Programme and Customer Services Programme.
This role will involve planning, management, co-ordination and financial control of the project, ensuring that the project objectives are met, the project is completed on time and within budget and that project team members complete allocated actives.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Identifying required resources and co-ordinating the activities of various professional people
– Providing regular updates on progress and keeping a track of the project budget
– Consultancy / business analysis / design activities with the mutli-disciplinary team
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Specific experience of Library services and technology
– Specific experience of contact centre technology
– Prince 2 or equivalent
– Project Managent experience
– Good IT knowledge (inclusding knowledge of systems used in a library environment)
The rate for this position is £22ph limited/ umbrella. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 40 hours a week.
Closing date for applications is 22nd January 2018. Additional checks/ documents will be required on application.
This role is based in Camden.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group Services on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.