ICT Support Officer
ICT Support Officer – Taunton – Full Time – 6 Month Contract – £13ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Support Professional to take up a reasonably long contract in Taunton. You will be working in the ICT Service Desk Team.
This role will involve the provision of first and second line support for the ICT service via the Service Desk, working in a team of 4 others.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Resolving issues on desktop PCs, Laptops, Mobile devices, Printers, Desktop Applications and User Accounts
– Supporting the telephone System and Printing facilities
– First and second line support (1st & 2nd)
– Maintenance, troubleshooting and supporting end users
– PC & Laptop installation
– Smartphone / Tablet installation
– Support Security systems
– Undertake surveys of ICT Assets
– Maintain the ICT Asset Management Database
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Experience of IT Support
– Experience of working in a helpdesk environment
– Ability to undertake the tasks listed above with minimal supervision
– Able to travel between 3 different sites
The rate for this position is £13ph umbrella. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, 37 hours a week.
Additional checks and documentation will be required on application.
This role is based in Taunton but will involve travel between 3 sites (Taunton, Williton and Wellington).
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.