Indirect Buyer – Buckinghamshire – £30,000 – £35,000 – Permanent
Excipion is currently recruiting an Indirect buyer for a leading financial services client
The buyer will be responsible for the delivery of strategic and tactical sourcing projects across a range of service and product categories
The key responsibilities will be to:
- Carry out market and spend analysis
- Develop in depth knowledge of categories assigned to you
- Pursue and develop relationships with suppliers and customer stakeholders
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a strategic sourcing role with a focus on indirect spend
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with high spend negotiations
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
This position is likely to suit a Buyer or Procurement specialist or sourcing specialist or procurement officer or indirect buyer or category specialist
For more information or to apply, please contact Lauren Bird-Newell on 02392 322 325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.