Information Governance Specialist
Information Governance Specialist – Gloucester – Full Time (Part Time considered) – 4 month Contract – £12ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Compliance Officer/ Information Governance Specialist in Gloucester to assist this large organisation ensure they are falling in line with the new GDPR legislation.
This role will involve working in the Business Service Centre, assisting them to ensure complaince.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Review existing processes
– Review and update existing consent processes
– Audit and update existing privacy notices
– Liaise with colleagues in ICT, HR and Finance to assess the impact on existing IT systems
– To raise awareness of the impact of the GDPR
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Ideally experience of local government
– Experience in information governance, records management, or compliance
– Experience of implementing the requirements of the Data Protection Act
– Ability to provide customer service
– Demonstrable knowledge of the Data Protection Act 1998, Freedom of Information Act, 2000 and Environmental Information Regulations
– Awareness of the new General Data Protection Regulation requirements
– Ability to interpret legislation
The rate for this position is £12ph umbrella. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Gloucestet.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at Excipion on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.