Information Systems Data Analyst
Information Systems (IS) Data Analyst – Oxfordshire – £25,000 – £28,000
An opportunity for an Information Systems (IS) Data Analyst to join an exciting organisation, during a period of growth, change and restructure.
This organisation is currently in the process of growing a Data Management team, to create and implement processes and policies into the business.
We are looking for 2 IS Data Analyst to be a core part of this team.
You will help to establish and maintain a best-practice data management framework and will contribute to the delivery of high quality data analytics.
You will collect, process, analyse, visualise and disseminate business critical data. You will also ensure data is trusted to provide reliable and relevant insight on business.
– Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
– Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
– Strong knowledge of relational databases and how they work (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
– Strong ability to query databases using SQL
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
– Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS)
– Able to effectively communicate at all levels of a business
You must be able to obtain SC clearance for this position. Current and Active Security Clearance is preferred, but candidates with no impediment to gaining SC will also be considered with the view to gain clearance upon offer of the role.
Experience with QlikView would be adventitious but is not essential.
This is initially a 2-year fixed-term contract. It is anticipated that this will become a permanent role within those 2 years.
Package: £25,000 – £28,000 + holiday + benefits + Pension
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please contact Rebecca on email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.