IT Business Analyst – (Grade 6)
I am looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join our public sector client for a 3 month contract (with the view to extend). They are looking to get someone in ASAP. This is inside ir35.
** Hourly rate £15.96 per hour (umbrella) – Role based in Ipswich **
We are looking for an IT Project Officer with business analysis, testing and training skills to working within the finance workstream of this project implementing ContrOCC (Please note a ContrOCC expert is not required for the role).
Working with the existing project team you will:
* Organise and prepare for finance testing activity
* Run testing sessions, ensuring issues arising are followed through using agreed programme methodology
* Assist with the resolution of finance data migration issues
* Work with business colleagues to determine proposals for new system configuration and finance related working arrangements
* Produce process documentation for the new finance processes
* Assist with the development of training arrangements
This Order is currently open for Candidates. This period closes on Friday April 6 2018 at 12:15.
Ability to lead or work as part of a team
Previous experience in similar role
Flexibility And Ability To Work To Deadlines
Good oral/written communication skills
Has an up-to-date knowledge of common IT programs and systems
Must have some BA experience. Apply now!
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.