IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager – Oxfordshire – £40,000 – £45,000
An opportunity for an IT Project Manager to join an exciting organisation, during a time of change and restructure.
Joining an established PMO, you will be working closely with other Project Managers on a number of projects within a Technical / IT environment.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of multiple IT projects to agreed time, cost and quality requirements. You will also manage the project risks, issues and dependencies, proposing corrective actions as necessary, implementing effective change controls.
One of the projects you would be initially responsible for is the reapplication implementation of off-the-shelf products into the business.
– Project Management Practitioner (Prince2, AMP, or equivalent)
– Demonstrable experience as a Technical IT Project Manager
– Strong IT Application and Infrastructure (LAN, WAN) experience, across a wide range of technologies, with hands on delivery experience
– Technical acumen
– An understanding of Information Systems (IS) and Data Management fundamentals
– Strong inter-personal skills, a collaborative approach with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
– Experience of Application Development would be advantageous
You must be able to obtain SC clearance for this position. Current and Active Security Clearance is preferred, but candidates with no impediment to gaining SC will also be considered with the view to gain clearance upon offer of the role.
This is initially a 2-year fixed-term contract. It is anticipated that this will become a permanent role within those 2 years.
Package: £40,000-£45,000 + holiday + benefits + Pension
For more information about the day-to-day responsibilities for this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Rebecca on email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.