IT Support – Chipping Sodbury – Full Time – 6 Month Contract – £14pd umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Professional to take up a reasonably long stable contract in Chipping Sodbury, Bristol. You will be providing 2nd and 3rd line support of end users in a Windows 7/10 environment with many applications.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Taking calls from customers during busy periods for Service Desk
– Maintaining end user devices
– Security patching
– Application updating using SCCM
– Imaging of devices
– Troubleshooting incidents and problem
– Ensuring SLAs are met and customers are kept updated at all times
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Experience of IT Support
– Experience of application updating using SCCM
The rate for this position is £14pd umbrella. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Chipping Sodbury.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.