Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager Marlow – £35,000 to £50,000 Permanent
Excipion is currently recruiting a Key Account Manager for a leading global technology and services innovator within the Aerospace and Defence sector.
The Key Account Manager will provide customers with account management as well as ensuring high levels of communication and minimising arrears.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring customer order book alignment
- Being the operational point of contact for customer communication internally and externally.
- Support the SIOP process by the integrated use of CRM
- Track accurate demand at part number and quantity levels.
- Arranging and facilitating customer performance reviews and visits,
- Controlling and managing the customer performance
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree or equivalent.
- A background in Customer service
- Previous experience identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of MRP, CRM and ERP systems
- Experience in the Aerospace/Defence industry.
- Confidence when collecting and managing demand forecasts from the customer and feeding directly and accurately into the SIOP process
This position is likely to suit an Account manager, Account coordinator, Customer Relationship Manager, Customer service manager, Customer relations manager, Customer account lead, Supplier Relationship Manager, Key account manager, Inside Sales coordinator, Inside sales manager
For more information or to apply, please contact John Pearson on 02392 314 675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.