Logistics Project Manager
Logistics Project Manager – Permanent – Fareham – c£58,000 (negotiable)
Logistics Project Manager required to join a leading manufacturing business in the Fareham area.
The client is looking for someone to manage full project life cycles, and work closely with the Logistics, Supply Chain, and other functional mangers to guarantee coordination and adhere to appropriate project timescales, and costs.
You will be responsible for creating or assisting with the creation of deliverables of projects, working closely with Project Managers, Stakeholders, Sponsors and Resource Managers, effectively applying PM tools and methods.
In the occurrence of project challenges, you will be responsible for managing risks and issues and finding effective solutions to implement.
Experience & Skills
– Proven record of delivering successful projects in functions such as warehouse management, logistics, planning, packing and shipping
– Experience with formal project management / PPM tools such as MS Project, Innotas or equivalent
– Commercial acumen – including understanding of return on investment and business cases, process driven quality, metrics, benchmarking and financial management
– Experience of working on the expansion of manufacturing, logistics or distribution functions
– Extensive understanding and expertise in managing virtual teams, Change Management and Stakeholder Management
– PRINCE2, PMI or equivalent
Education to degree level is preferred.
This role is office based however, it will involve significant amounts of travel (50%) to other sites throughout EMEA
If you are interested, please contact Jasmine Bowden on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02392 322394
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.