Mid Weight .Net Developer
.Net Developer Leatherhead – £48,000 plus benefits
Based in Leatherhead, a leading Financial Services company is looking for a mid-weight .NET developer to help ensure their in-house software continues to be best in class and supports their many customers over the UK.
We’re looking for a developer with a great team ethos, experience with object orientated design and proven development skills in web applications to support this growing business.
- Develop and enhance internal systems
- Analyse, understand and documenting business requirements
- Writing and reviewing Technical specification documents
- Writing, reviewing and unit testing code, particularly that with complex functionality
- Assist the team in System test design
- Managing the interface to other testing teams including UAT, security and Performance testing
- Co-ordinating the release of software into the Production Environment
- Liaise with architects and senior developers to provide solutions that meet both business requirements and long term technical strategy.
- Development tools and practices, considering new technologies, tools and working practices/methodologies
- Document and resolve production problems in an accurate and timely manner, in liaison with business units and IT colleagues.
- To provide support for regression, acceptance, implementation, recovery and contingency testing.
- To lead the secure integration with client, supplier and software house systems, working where necessary with technical teams at client, vendor or software house sites.
We’re looking for
- Solid development experience on transactional web applications, preferably in a financial services environment.
- A proven track record of delivering, supporting and integration mission critical applications
- Experience of object oriented application development in a .Net Web Services SOA environment, using:
- C# [.Net Framework v1.1 to v4.5 inclusive]
- WCF, WF
- Visual Studio 2012/2015
- SQL Server 20002005/2012/2016
- Team Foundation Server 2015 and above
- T-SQL stored procedures
- MVC 3.0 and 4.0
- XML, W3C Schema, SOAP, and Web Services
- Best practices and Design Patterns
- Microsoft Enterprise Application Blocks
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience of automated testing tools such as Nunit.
- Experience of source control and version control tools TFVC
- Knowledge of the design of secure and maintainable web sites and web service applications in a SOA environment.
- Full development lifecycle experience.
- Ability to liaise with and manage the expectations of business representatives at all levels.
On offer is a salary and benefit package commensurate with experience, and the chance to join a company that is a real leader in their field with services that touch the daily lives of thousands of people around the UK. They are based in fantastic modern offices, and offer a commitment to developing and upskilling their staff.
Hit apply now for more info!