Night Shift Service Desk Assistant
Night Shift Service Desk Assistant – Newcastle-Upon-Tyne – 3 month Contract – £11ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Helpdesk/ 1st Line Support professional to work as a Service Desk Assistant in Newcastle Upon Tyne. You will be working in the IT support team, on the service desk, dealing with 1st line support issues for internal customers.
This role will involve providing mainly telephone and email based IT support to internal clients on the NIGHT SHIFT.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Taking support calls from customers
– Ensuring queries are dealt with in a timely manner
– Working as part of a team
– Logging all enquiries and requests, following predefined processes and troubleshooting problems using technical knowledge, accurately documenting actions and recording solutions
– Escalating more complex enquiries to Analysts or Supervisors
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Experience of IT Support
– Experience of working in a busy call centre environment
– A good basic knowledge of IT systems – office/ exchange/ Microsoft packages etc.
– Excellent customer service skills
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne; some local travel to other sites may be required. This is an night shift position over 7 days; 3 or 4 days on then 3 or 4 days off. 9pm – 8am.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Adhyne Diaz at Excipion on 02392 322343 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.