Planning & Logistics Manager
Planning & Logistics Manager Permanent – £34,000 – £38,000 – Southampton
I am currently recruiting for Planning & Logistics Manager for our International market leading client of Hire services based in Southampton, Hampshire.
As the Planning & Logistics Manager you will be tasked with streamlining the Hire fleet inventory in terms of availability whilst maximising utilisation of working capital. The position involves working in conjunction with all depots identifying, designing, planning and deploying operational based solutions with associated controls.
- Optimise stock levels and working capital throughout the Group.
- In conjunction with the Group Supply Chain Director, develop a robust order processing procedure (SIOP) & stock utilisation methodology for each depot and centrally.
- Manage and co-ordinate the annual stock take and perpetual stock take procedures at each depot (Hire, Sales and Service).
- Maintain Kanban stock levels at the appropriate level in conjunction with Purchasing & Stores.
- Work closely with our preferred suppliers to improve the quality, price and performance as required.
- Significant inventory planning & transport management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address problems, meet deadlines and stay within budget.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including a good telephone manner and with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Calum Brown on 02392322337.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.