Principal Procurement Officer
Principle Procurement Officer – Bracknell – £37,000 – £42,500 – Permanent, Full-time
Excipion are currently accepting applications for the position of Principle Procurement Officer, working with our Public-Sector client on a permanent basis in Bracknell, Berkshire.
The purpose of the Principle Procurement Officer is to develop, and project manage corporate contracts and improve commercial contract management. You will liaise closely with senior management on all contract management issues, build relationships with departments across the business and drive a quality and performance related culture, ensuring effective service delivery.
- CIPS qualified (Preferred)
- Experience of the commercial aspects of construction contracts
- Knowledge and understanding of the procurement life cycle with significant experience of leading and managing procurement projects
- Significant experience of stakeholder engagement across a broad spectrum
- Public-Sector Procurement Experience
- Good knowledge and experience of European Procurement Directives
This role will suit someone currently working as a Procurement Officer or Senior Procurement Officer or Buyer or Senior Buyer or Category Buyer or Category Specialist or Lead Buyer or Purchasing Agent.
To apply for this position please contact Calum Brown on 02392 322 337 or send your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.