Procurement Analyst Moorgate – £39,000 – Permanent
Excipion are currently recruiting a Procurement Analyst for a leading rail organisation based in London.
The analyst role is not focused on one category and could be required to analyse spend, procedures, or markets across any part of the business whilst providing project support to the principal procurement business partner and the Head of Procurement.
Key responsibilities will include
- Supporting procurement business partners in running sourcing projects.
- Manage simple procurements of sub-OJEU value with training.
- Provide support on a wide range of projects
- Analysing spend
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of the Public Contracts Regulations 2016 (not essential)
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Public Contract Regulations or ability to quickly pick it up and work within these guidelines
- Strong analysis skills
- An understanding of the procurement process
This position is likely to suit a Procurement Analyst or Sourcing Analyst or Purchasing Analyst or Category Analyst
For more information or to apply, please contact Lauren Bird-Newell on 02392 322 325 or email email@example.com.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.