Procurement Contract Manager
Procurement Contract Manager – South London – 3/6 month contract- £350/day
Excipion is currently working with a central government organisation, they are currently looking to recruit a Procurement Contract Manager to work within their Contracts team in South London.
In the role you will be expected to deliver a high level of competence and professional expertise across the full contract management and procurement cycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- On behalf of the Head of the division, lead and manage the delivery of facilities Management contract and procurement activity,
- Developing robust relationships with external contractors and internal stakeholders.
- Be responsible for contract management and procurement activity ensuring compliance to UK and European Union legislation.
- Prepare, monitor and control the contract and procurement spend profile for the division and make an active contribution to the development of the divisions long, medium and short term business objectives.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within contract procurement management and show evidence of ongoing professional development within contract management.
- They will have experience tendering under OJEU and knowledge of EU procurement regulations
- Managed spends up to £8 million.
- Knowledge of NEC3 (desirable)
- A CIPS qualification.
- Public sector background
This position is likely to suit a Contracts Manager or Contracts Specialist or Procurement Manager or Procurement Specialist or Category Manager or Procurement Contract Manager
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 02392 322325
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.