Procurement Systems Manager
Procurement Systems Manager – Hampshire – Permanent – £38,000 – £41,000
Excipion are currently accepting applications for the position of Procurement Systems Manager, working with our Public-Sector client on a permanent basis in Hampshire, near the Southampton area.
The Procurement Systems Manager will be responsible for managing development and implementation of improvements to the procurement systems and processes. You will lead the management and on-going development of the e- Tendering system, to ensure best practice, meet corporate efficiency objectives and legislative requirements.
- Recent and relevant public-sector procurement experience in a tendering role.
- Sound working knowledge of the current EU Procurement Directives and Public Contract Regulations.
- Experience of working in procurement within a large and multi-disciplinary organisation.
- Aptitude and high level of interest in systems development
- Experience of effective change management to improve performance both within the organisation and in the supply market.
- Ability to develop and implement business processes and plans which support department/organisational objectives.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to confidently present to and effectively communicate with officers at all levels including senior managers.
- The ability to apply professional judgement to solve complex problems and/or make procurement recommendations, to achieve outcomes which support departmental and corporate objectives and are compliant with internal, external and European procurement regulations and policies.
- Previous experience in developing and/or managing e-procurement systems and processes. (Desirable)
- Strong project management and planning skills and experience and capacity to manage large and complex projects. (Desirable)
This role is likely to suit a Procurement Systems Manager or Procurement Systems Officer or Procurement Systems Lead or Category Specialist or Procurement Specialist
To apply for this position please contact Calum Brown on 02392 322 337 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.