Product Change Analyst
Product Change Analyst – 12 month FTC – Fareham – £26,000
Excipion are currently recruiting for a Product Change Analyst to join a global manufacturing company on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The main functions of this role are to provide administrative support and effective communication within the Supply Chain Department, specifically packaging.
Product Change Analyst Responsibilities:
- Creation of packaging change orders in quality management.
- Creation of packaging parts and secondary packaging bills of materials in quality management system.
- Liaising with suppliers to organise print proofs for components and attaching these to system.
- Update to bill of materials on ERP system to enable components to move into live production.
- Interface with product launch change orders and linkage between packaging change orders and associated product launches in system.
Product Change Analyst Capabilities:
- Advanced in Excel preferable.
- Highly competent administration skills.
- ERP System use, Logility would be advantageous
- Able to work pro actively and identify, process and question base information with minimal supervision.
This role is likely to suit a Technical Administrator, Packaging Coordinator, Product Change Analyst, Product coordinator, Packaging Administrator.
Please contact Lauren Bird-Newell on 02392 322 325 for more information on this role or email your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.