Production Planner – Circa £25,000 – Basingstoke – Permanent
Excipion is currently working with a world leading manufacturing organisation based in Basingstoke. My client are looking to recruit a Production Planner to join their Planning team on permanent basis.
You will report directly to the Production Manager and will cover all areas of customer demand planning and factory planning, taking production works orders and efficiently planning them into a production plan based on material allocations.
- Raising and completing works orders in a timely manner to ensure customer OTD is met
- Allocate and issue stock against works orders
- Working with the Supply Chain team to highlight and mitigate shortages
- Monitor material inventories including finished goods, raw material and packaging
- 3 year’s experience in planning role within a busy manufacturing environment
- Have a solid understanding of Supply Chain, Production Planning, Materials Management and Production Control
- Knowledge of 5S, KanBan and Lean Manufacturing techniques preferred.
- Good IT skills
- Good Communication skills
This position is likely to suit a Production Scheduler or Production Planner or Materials Planner or Inventory Planner or Supply Chain Scheduler or Demand Scheduler or Inventory Scheduler within an Engineering or Manufacturing business.
To apply for this role call Calum Brown at Excipion on 02392 322337 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.