Project Manager – HR System Implimentation
HR System Implementation Project Manager – London – Full Time – 5 month Contract – £450pd umbrella
This role is to provide critical project management support to the HR Fit for Purpose(FFP) programme on the following areas: Project manage the wave 2 and 3 MyHR SAP Success Factors system deployments globally.
This role will include all activities around planning, delivery, change management, 3rd party supplier management and working with all internal departments like training, GIS, operations, process, support services and functions across HR.
This role will involve:
– The acquisition, configuration and rollout of a global HR Information System (HRIS).
– Leading, managing and executing the implementation of the Global HR Information System
– Overseeing all aspects of global implementation to ensure on time go-live dates
– Acting as the point-of-contact for the project team
– Consulting with internal and external stakeholders, regarding technical and non-technical functionality, system interactions, data requirements and processes
– Closely monitoring the progress of the project through daily scrum stand ups
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Experience of leading large scale projects
– Experience of defining the specification, planning, revising, implementing and evaluating
– Experience of Global Cloud based HR Systems implementation
– Strong functional experience in Cloud based HR Information Systems
– Project Management experience, (full life cycle) including planning, estimation, RAID
– Strong knowledge of HR Processes ‘Recruit to Retire’ processes)
– MSP / PRINCE 2 or equivalent
The rate for this position is £450pd umbrella. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week. Some out of hours work may be required due to the role involving liaising with remote sites globally, on different time zones.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in central London but occasional travel to other sites may be required.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at Excipion on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.