Records Management Administrator
Records Management Administrator – Jarrow (Newcastle) – Full Time – Contract – £10ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Records Management Administrator to take up a short term contract in Jarrow, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
This role will involve working within the housing department, dealing with tenancy sign ups, terminations and general advice to tenants and residents. You will be sorting and allocating documents for archive, scan, destruction or re-filing.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Lifting of documents and archive boxes
– Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Area Manager as required
– General administrative duties (word processing, filing, post, application processing, photocopying etc.)
– Assisting with customer telephone enquiries and provide a message taking service
– Maintaining computerised record systems, including statistical information and produce reports where required
– Maintaining stationery supplies
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Experience of working in a social housing area/ office
– Experience of working in housing front line services, customer facing or over the telephone
– Excellent administration skills
– Experience of working in a customer facing role
– Experience of Records Management Administration
– Computer literate
– Able to work with accuracy and speed
The rate for this position is £10ph umbrella. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Jarrow, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group Services on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.