SAP Basis Technical Architect
SAP Basis Technical Architect – London/Birmingham – £80k+car
Please note you must be eligible for SC clearance to apply for this role.
Excipion are working with one of the UK’s leading digital services providers. Boasting an enviable client-base across Europe in both private and public sectors, they support household names with key projects across Information Security and Digital Transformation.
Their SAP practice is particularly well respected, they work to help companies maximize their existing investment as well as upgrade to the latest offerings from SAP.
Due to growth, we’re looking for an expert to join the team so provide additional experience in Technical and Solution Design as well as implementation work. In particular, we’re looking for experience in areas such as Hybris, SAP Cloud Solutions, S/4 Hana and SAP Leonardo.
- Provide SAP Technical design expertise to support both existing customers and pre-sales engagements.
- Act as a thought leader to align technology and business strategies with SAP in mind
- Share expertise within SAP projects to ensure complex implementations proceed smoothly, whilst ensuring all necessary integrations happen
- Provide leadership to the offshore SAP technical team
- Provide reports to Project Managers and Delivery Directors on assigned engagements where required
- Ensure your clients receive a first-class service through excellent communication skills and achievement of SLAs
- Define and implement best practices for SAP technology implementation and share knowledge with other SAP technical team members
- Create detailed project plans with dependencies and milestones
We’re looking for:
- Experience of SAP technical design and sizing across multiple operating systems and databases including Unix/Linux, Windows Server, MS SQL Server, Oracle and Hana.
- Experience of SAP Component technical installation across multiple operating systems
- History leading technical teams (on and offshore) in complex implementation and upgrade projects
- SAP technical configuration and system administration expertise across multiple SAP components including both AS-ABAP and AS-Java based systems. This should include experience across SAP ECC, SAP BW, SAP Process Orchestration and SAP Enterprise Portal
- Experience in SAP Database Administration including tuning and backup and restore
- Experience in the technical configuration associated with SAP Technical Monitoring in Solution Manager 7.1
- Experience in the technical design, sizing and implementation of SAP Hybris solutions
- Experience in technical integration of on premise SAP solutions with SAP C4C offerings
On offer for the right candidate is a generous salary (dependent on experience) with a car allowance, 25 days holiday and all the benefits you would expect from a blue-chip consultancy. They are particularly respected for their commitment to training and development, with plenty of opportunities to move upwards once in post.
For more information, hit apply now with an up to date CV for a confidential chat.
SAP Basis Technical Architect –