Senior Production Planner
Senior Production Planner Permanent Circa £36,000 Chatham, Kent
Excipion is currently recruiting for a world leading Electronic Manufacturing business. Our client is actively recruiting a Production Planner on a permanent basis.
As the Senior Production Planner, you will be the link between production and other business areas, ensuring consistency and accurate production schedules. You will be responsible for purchasing production parts, maintaining stock levels and ensuring Lean manufacturing principles are adhered to. You will be the MRP superuser and will be responsible for setting and updating control parameters. You will also support the Procurement team in supplier visits and inspections.
- Planning, materials managements and purchasing experience
- Extensive experience using MRP systems preferably SAP
- Experience working in Engineering / Manufacturing environment
- You will ideally have knowledge of Electronic products
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft office suite of programmes.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
This position is likely to suit a Production Scheduler or Production Planner or Materials Planner or Inventory Planner or Supply Chain Scheduler or Demand Scheduler or Inventory Scheduler or Planner Buyer.
To apply for this position please contact Calum Brown on 02392 322337 or send your CV to email@example.com.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.