Software Development Engineer
Software Engineer – London – 9 month contract – £450 – £500/day
An opportunity for a Software Engineer with strong Java and AWS skills to join a team who pride themselves in performance optimization.
Are you curious, innovate and results orientated? Do you have experience of working with AWS? Are you able to take projects from scoping to launch?
This role is an exciting challenge for a Software Engineer who is looking to work with a well-known and respected Global organisation in their London office.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related subject OR comparable professional experience in Software Development
– Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, Data Structures, Algorithm Design, Problem-Solving and Complexity Analysis
– Strong Java skills
– Experience working with AWS
– Proficiency in performance optimization techniques with large datasets
– Experience with test automation, continuous integration and focus on delivery
– Experience with scoping ambiguous business requirements to a concrete set of work
– Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life-cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
– Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through to launch of the project
– Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
– Experience with Scala, Spark and/or Python
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Engineer London 9 month contract – £450 – £500/day
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.