Strategic Sourcing Manager
STRATEGIC SOURCING MANAGER – FAREHAM – UP TO £60,000 – PERMANENT
Excipion are currently recruiting for a world leading manufacturing business in Fareham, Hampshire. My client are looking to recruit a Strategic Sourcing Manager to their team on a permanent basis.
This role is heavily based around Strategic Sourcing and will play an instrumental part in business development, formulating agreements and maintaining commercial terms, as well as leading projects. You will be creating and implementing long term sourcing strategies that will focus on the purchasing of electronic commodities. The Strategic Sourcing Specialist will work as part of the Supply Chain team delivering on a procurement strategy to achieve best value for the organisation.
Previous experience of developing and delivering an end to end procurement strategy would be an advantage with knowledge of rationalising a supply base and sourcing new suppliers.
- CIPS or MCIPS preferred
- Experience Sourcing Electronic based components
- 5 years’ experience in a Strategic Procurement based role
- Project management experience
- significant stakeholder engagement skills to build successful supplier partnerships and internal relationships.
- Previous experience of developing and delivering an end to end procurement strategy would be an advantage with knowledge of rationalising a supply base and sourcing new suppliers.
This role will suit someone currently working as a Strategic Sourcing Manager or Sourcing Manager or Strategic Sourcing Specialist or Strategic Commodity Lead or Strategic Procurement Specialist or Strategic Procurement Manager
For more information please contact Calum Brown on 02392 322 337 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.