Supplier Relationship Manager
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the clients Head of Supplier Relationship Manager, the Supplier Relationship Manager will work closely with the Business Owners of Third-party relationships across the Bank to support them in optimising commercial value and reducing the risks associated with these relationships throughout their lifecycle, from the point of on-boarding through to renewal or exit arrangements at the end of contractual relationships.
Vendor Lifecycle Management
– Work with the Head of Supplier Relationship Management to embed the Third Party Management framework across the Bank’s businesses and functions through close partnership with the Procurement business partners and Supplier Assurance teams.
– Partner with business stakeholders to ensure that supplier relationships are managed in line with the Bank’s standards and procedures
– Oversee the on-boarding, supplier management meetings, change management, renewal strategies, exit strategies and transitional arrangements across the Banks’ supplier relationships.
– Maintain supplier contracts and information within the Bank’s supplier management systems.
– Compile and analyse monthly management reports to show the movements, trends and risks across the Bank’s third party supplier base
– Develop effective relationships with other areas of the Bank and Group to ensure alignment and endorsement of supplier management activities (e.g. Legal, Credit, Risk, Compliance)
– Ensure effective liaison between TPMO, Legal and Compliance regarding any SYSC 8 notifications as they arise
– Identify any risks associated with our supplier base, escalating to the Head of Supplier Relationships Management as required
Risk & Compliance
– Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required
What we ask from you:
– Experience of supplier relationship management.
– Excellent stakeholder management skills with experience of business partnering stakeholders within a matrix environment
– Understanding of SYSC 8 and other key regulatory obligations related to third party management
– Educated to degree level or equivalent
– MCIPS Accreditation
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.