Supply Chain Coordinator
SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR BIRMINGHAM – £32,000-£38,000 PERMANENT
Excipion are currently recruiting for a leading automotive manufacturer based in Birmingham. Our client are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to initially assist in the implementation of an MRP systems to their new site in Birmingham (regular travel to France will be required to France in the first 2-3 months).
The role will include ongoing material planning and supply chain management, ensuring stock accuracy is constantly maintained and raising of supplier non-conformance reports and assessments. You will also be tasked with the MRP / EDI and IT systems management, warehouse, deliveries and incoming materials control and management.
- Being a key part of the ERP implementation team
- Creating Production orders for Operations (via MRP)
- Establishing internal plans and levelling them to achieve delivery dates.
- Ensuring MRP processes are being followed at all times and production orders closed correctly
- Working closely with the Finance team to review stock / production levels
- Main point of contact for customers regarding schedules and logistics requirements.
- Ensuring customer logistics requirements are being met
- Being part of project teams and developing internal production plans to suit MRP business needs.
- Maintaining the smooth running of the site MRP system with regular Master Production Schedule reviews
- Automotive Manufacturing experience (preferably OEM 1st Tier)
- Experience working in logistics
- Experience managing an MRP system
- Good planning and admin skills
- Experienced using the Microsoft Office suite of programmes
This position is likely to suit a Supply chain controller or supply chain lead or Supply Chain coordinator or supply Chain Specialist or Supply Chain Planner
For more information or to apply, please contact Calum Brown on 02392 322 337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.