Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
Supply Chain Manager – Permanent – Circa £45,000 -£50,000 – Chatham
Excipion is currently recruiting for a world leading Electronic Manufacturing business. Our client is actively recruiting a Supply Chain Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
As Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for the global supply chain operations, warehousing and distribution processes across the business. You will oversee the operations of stock control, planning and forecasting, defining the supply chain strategy to achieve year on year budgeted improvements in cost productivity. You will support the Operations Department to meet the production plan and customer orders. My client is seeking a dynamic & driven individual, who has the ability motivate staff and identify possible improvement and implement changes where necessary.
- Previous experience working in a similar role Supply Chain & Logistics leadership role for a Manufacturing business preferably working with Electronic components.
- You will be a Strategic thinker & Commercially aware
- Experience working in a Lean Manufacturing environment
- A Strong Leader, Communicator and Man Manager.
- Have experience using MRP systems (preferably SAP)
- Knowledge of Trade Compliance
- Excellent IT Skills
This position is likely to suit a Supply Chain Manager or Supply Chain and Logistics Manager or Head of Supply Chain or Supply Chain Lead.
To apply for this position please contact Calum Brown on 02392 322337 or send your CV to email@example.com.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.