Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager – £45,000 – £50,000 – Basingstoke – Permanent
Excipion is currently working with a world leading manufacturing organisation based in Basingstoke. My client are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager to join their team on permanent basis.
The position requires strategic thinking to help create world-class supplier assessment and development procedures as well as the leadership and operational effectiveness to drive implementation.
- Develop strategies and processes to reduce the vendor base
- Manage and develop a team of 5
- Lead the low cost region purchasing initiative to maximise cost savings
- Responsible for maintaining, filling and using the Purchase Price Variance project funnel to develop savings strategy
- CIPS / MCIPS qualification
- Atleast 2 years experience in Supply Chain Management
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Knowledge of MRP systems
- Comfortable dealing with stakeholders
This role will suit someone currently working as a Purchasing Manager or Procurement Manager or Strategic Senior Buyer or Technical Buyer or Category Lead or Supply Chain Manager or Procurement and Supply Chain Manager within an Engineering or Manufacturing business.
To apply for this role call Calum Brown at Excipion on 02392 322337 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.