Workforce Scheduling Analyst
Global Scheduling Analyst – Manchester – Contract
STR Group are currently recruiting for a Global Workforce Scheduling Analyst to be based on site in Manchester.
Primary Activities and Responsibilities
Oversee the entire schedule change process from internal mini bids, new hire class bids and full department bids. Collaborate and provide guidance for the same to the outsource partners.
Ensure consistent processes for managing staffing requirements for proprietary contact centres.
Owns the vacation administration process for the internal centres and ensures alignment
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience Capacity Building, Staff Planning and generating Schedules for contact centre agents
- Experience using a workforce management system
- A high sense of urgency, and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to see trends and patterns in data
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required, SQL db experience a plus
- Extensive familiarity with software applications including MS Excel.
- Knowledge in use of Access, CMS, Aspect Suites, and Business Objects a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.