The aim of Operational Excellence is to achieve business growth through building a sustainable competitive advantage.
This can take many forms within organisations from focusing on the right work practices to perfecting business processes. Excipion source the talent to ensure that these critical business aims are conceptualised and delivered.
Continuous Improvement includes an array of methodologies and tools including Six Sigma, Kaizen and Lean. These practices are designed to improve the quality and efficiency of products, services and processes through ongoing assessment, review and action.
Whether you are looking for talent for incremental change or breakthrough improvement we have the capabilities to find you the best quality candidates.
Each of our experienced Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement consultants specialises in their vertical markets, which include:
- Aerospace & Defence
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Life Sciences
- Professional Services
- Financial Institutions
Typical roles we recruit for
- Operational Excellence Director
- Operational Excellence Lead
- Lean Manufacturing Excellence Manager
- Change Manager
- Business Change Manager
- Head of Quality Excellence
- Business Improvement Leader
- Head of Lean
- Process Improvement Lead
- Process Excellence and Improvement Lead
- Continuous Improvement Manager
- Lead Process Manager
- Continuous Improvement Facilitator
- Continuous Improvement Coordinator
- Value Stream Lead
- Value Stream Manager
- Process Architect